Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year's Eve Eve

A letter to an Old Friend:

Hello old friend, it has been a while since we last spoke. I would like to apologize for not writing you sooner, but you see I am extremely lazy. Today is New Year's Eve Eve and I picked today to write you because of its significance to the Mayan Calender. If you recall the last time we spoke was two Solstices ago. I know how important archeoastronomy is to you so I choose this day when the Sun is in the 7Th house and Jupiter is aligned with Mars to write you. How is the family doing? Please send my regards to you and yours and I will convey the same to me and mine. Have you given anymore thought to coming to visit this summer. We spent all last summer fixing the cabin and would love to have you down for a few months. Well I am sorry to cut this letter short but I am now leaving on a jet plane and do not know when I will be back again. Happy New Year's Eve Eve my old friend.




Response from an Old Friend:

Happy New Year's Eve Eve, now go fuck yourself!

2 comments: