Friday, April 17, 2009

It has been way to long...

So blogging is a bit harder than initially expected. Hi my name is Eric and it has been 12 (or so) days since my last blog {in unison, Hello Eric}. I just want to send a shout out to those dedicated bloggers that make it a daily routine to keep me entertained. It is really hard to be consistantly funny and entertaing even though I know that is not what blogging is all about. I apologize to my loyal fans that I have really been slacking but I promise I will make it up to you.

My only excuse as of late, to why I haven't posted is because recently my fadja, (wife talk for father) and my 14 year old sister came for a visit over Easter weekend. It was the same ol' same ol' family stuff and we really had a good time minus one incident which I thought I could drink a water bottle full of vodka and lemonade at the pool and still be coheret for a dinner with my brother's fiance's family...as luck would have it her family is awesome and I sobered up before making a complete "butt" of myself.

Easter dinner at Megan's (my brother's fiance) family's house was a blast. Picture 15+ adults drinking, eating, conversing, and going on an Easter egg hunt. Sounds corny but it was really fun, especially since each Easter egg had a dollar in it. Now throw in an awesome Grandma (I still don't know her real name, she only goes by and introduces herself as "Grandma") and a horse named Diva roaming the yard, some great food and there you have it a wonderful Easter.

I know I am rambling a bit, but I have heard my last post was a bit lengthy so I am shorting this one up a bit to make my readership happy. Fast forward to poker night, (thanks again Jose and Erin), and Woo Hoo I took second place..Not sure yet what I will do with the 30 bucks, but I'm sure the wife has some ideas.

Which brings me to the Jerry Springer like final thought...I want to open a pawn shop...now take care of your self and each other.....Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment